Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Close!

The trees around town and on our hill are starting to change colours.  It is that time of year.

I have a pumpkin quilt that needs binding and with the nights and days starting to cool down, this is the perfect time to tackle that mountain of quilts waiting for binding.

As I was sewing on binding, I was thinking and looking at what was left to do.  Will I have enough or does it need another strip of fabric to be cut.

How close is this?

After careful measuring and sewing the two ends together, this is what was left.  1-3/4" left.  That was close.  The angels were looking over me on that note!
Soon, I will have another quilt to show you.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well done on winning the binding game!

Kyle said...

You were living right that day!!!!!

eloidastitches said...

So much inspiration in all your posts. The leaves on the trees are starting to turn here and there, out my way as well, and some days have quite a nip in the air. Fall is coming!