Sunday, December 9, 2018

Busy, busy, busy!

I've been plugging away at my log cabins.  Bit by bit, they are getting done!  I even have the backing picked out in advance which you can see laying on the bench.
Only four blocks to go!  Oh my, I can taste the finish coming ....
Done .... the blocks are all done! 
The sewing of the rows is starting.  For the setting side triangles, can you see the striped fabric on the right hand side?  That is what I'm planning to use as long as there is enough fabric.  If not, then plan B will have to be found.  The border fabrics have already been picked out.  Bonus!  I'm on a roll with this project.
Guess what I'll be doing over the next few days?  🐱🐱

Have a great stitching day!

2 comments:

Kim said...

This quilt top is already gorgeous! Your quilts are all beautifully made and colorful.

Jennifer said...

Wow - that was quick!!