Monday, March 26, 2012

Hand work

Slowly, but surely, I'm making progress on my Autumn Trip quilt. So far, it looks like half of my quilt has been done. I would love to have this lap quilt finished before we move because there will be a lot of work sorting, etc. to do and there won't be much time for any serious quilting for a few months.

In the meantime, my Got Dots project was found and 3 more blocks got done! Yeah! Only 10 more blocks to do and then I can start to assemble the centre portion and think about what to do for borders.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Dolores said...

Nice to see you have variety to keep you busy.

Phyllis in Minnesota said...

That is a beauty and will be a keepsake. I also love to handquilt and would like to make a whole cloth. Did your quilt come preprinted and if it did, would you mind sharing the source or did you design the pattern yourself?
Enjoy the process!

Caron Mosey - Michigan Quilts! said...

Ohhh, it'd looking SO nice! Can't wait to see it finished!

Julie Fukuda said...

Your quilting is simply beautiful. I hope you can get it done before the move.

Jennifer said...

That's very pretty, and the design suits the quilt so well!