Monday, March 12, 2012

Another UFO!

Here I go again ..... working on another UFO and trying to get back on track with my daily hand quilting schedule. With the help of Miss Ashes (of course), this top got marked up. This is what the quilting will look like on the top .....
... the back shows up the quilting a lot better. For the backing, I'm using a cotton curtain that was purchased from IKEA a few years ago. It is a wee bit stiffer than regular quilting cotton, but it still quilts up OK.
Have a great day, eh!

9 comments:

Dolores said...

It's always nice to know that once it's all done, another UFO has bit the dust and become something more.

The Tea Lady's Journal said...

I love your header picture. All ready for Easter and Spring! I really like your trip around the world quilt too; and the way you are quilting it. I love to do hand quilting and try to do some each and every day.

Gisele Bourdon said...

très beau , j'aime beaucoup les appliques,voir mon blog

Jennifer said...

Good to see Miss Ashes being such a good helper! It would be a very difficult task without her input.

*karendianne. said...

Ohh I like this. …and I appreciate Miss Ashes assisting. She does as well, I'm certain. :)

Celia said...

I see you are using a hoop again - do you find this better than without? Love your quilts, good luck with the move.
Celia, a quilter from England

Barb said...

beautiful stitching and I like the word fabric on the back, fun choice.
My daughter would go gaga for your fluffy kitty :)

Julie Fukuda said...

Love your new headder. I think Miss Ashes wants to get back in any way she can.

Donna said...

Best wishes are you reorganize/move/clean. Are you down or upsizing?