Once I finished my hexagon top, my fingers needed another English Paper Piecing project to work on. This new project was started this spring but I never got around to showing it to you.
So far, this is half of the diamonds made (it will be queen size). The hexagon fillers are made out of two different fabrics to give it an added surprise. Actually, I didn't have enough of either fabric to use, so decided to use both and I have to say that the look is rather interesting.
I was having a little bit of problem with my star points meeting in the centres, so added the little hexagon to hide them and I much prefer the look.
I want to do something different with the borders, but don't know what yet. Probably applique....
Have a great day!