Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Supervised Siggies

... and another block.
Hank (the resident critic) had to oversee the process of siggie making. If there are any boo-boos, blame it on Hank. She was ‘in my face’.

These are my siggies that went out in the mail recently. Some of them have been received already and I have heard from the other folks and their siggies are on their way to me.
I will show my siggies that have been sent to me in another post. I don’t know how many to collect or what the layout will be ….. I’m just collecting them for now. What fun, mail coming in from all over the world. I wonder what my postman thinks when he delivers at our home.
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Cathi said...

Kitty helpers really do make some things more difficult! I have taken to writing standing up and using the kitchen counter. They don't jump up there. A table or desk? And a moving pen? Fair game in their eyes!

Unknown said...

Your siggies are beautiful.

*karendianne. said...

I would never blame anything on Hank. I know that Hank merely highlights the situation and its up to the resident HUMAN to fix things. You can't get off that easy.

I do love looking at siggies and I think that's a great question about what the postman thinks. Lets ask him? hee!

Hank & Ashes Fan Club Love, *karendianne. who feels its not an entirely fulfilling post unless one fo the furries are supervising!

Teresa said...

Your siggies are very nice and unique. How fun to see where all you get them fun...and just think, the one that receives yours is just as excited to get one from you.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your stitcheries are coming along nicely Rose Marie....great siggies...

Brenda said...

Each block you complete adds so much to the effect; it will be undeniably beautiful! Hank looks like a great helper. Especially the eyes that say "Who Me, I am just sitting here!"

Annelies said...

Your siggies are beautiful. I have one myself and I also saw one on the blog of Kieny.