Saturday, September 8, 2007

Look what I got!

It came …. My 4 Seasons-Fall 2007 swap quilt from http://judiromi.blogspot.com/. I have been following her progress with this mini and I still love it.

With all the swaps going on right now, my thought about the quilts is to display all of them together on the same wall.

So, this is the first of many.

Do you like my hanger? I ventured out into the back yard and cut a sturdy branch off a shrub. It's perfect for this mini.

Thank you Judith, I am having a great day! :o)

14 comments:

Judith said...

I am gld you still like it :-)
Your hanger is perfect.

Belvie said...

That's a beautiful mini...and I really like the hanger too!

YankeeQuilter said...

I love having mini quilts all around the house. Great idea for a hanger!

Chookyblue...... said...

I saw this on Judith's blog........very nice lucky you.......

Luísa Silva said...

Wow! It's beautiful. The hanger is very original.

Angie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! The 'hanger' is the icing on the cake---just perfect!! :D

mereth said...

That little quilt looks just perfect hanging there. And I love your crazy quilt, what a good use of your scraps.(but I bet it didn't use all of them!)

~Bren~ said...

Gorgeous!! The colors are wonderful and I really like the pattern! Your hanger is too cute...gives it a certain appeal!

Anne Heidi said...

The mini is wonderful, and the hanger is just perfect!

atet said...

LOVE the hangar -- and the mini quilt is fantastic!

Anne Ida said...

The mini quilt is wonderful! And your hanger was a great idea!

Molly Mandeville Fryer said...

Beautiful quilt!

corry said...

Beautiful mini quilt, Judith did a great job on this quilt for fall! And with the hanger it's perfect!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh it is so fun! And I LOVE the branch to hang it up with! What a cute idea!