I’ve been tagged by Linda at http://www.all-stitched-up.blogspot.com/ (haven’t figured out how to link yet and if anyone knows, please share with me) to list 7 things that you didn’t know about me.
1. Since I’m nearly 6ft. tall, I look down at most people. I had better watch out or I’ll start to become all hunched over in my old age.
2. My sister and I are known as the “twisted sisters”. We have a corky sense of humour and we, apparently, cackle when we laugh. The bride-to-be has warned us to behave at her wedding. He he!
3. I’m a middle child but never suffered from “the middle child syndrome” and can’t understand what all the fuss is about.
4. I cut my own hair and every now and then venture to an understanding hair dresser to fix it.
5. I don’t have a quilt anymore made by an ancestor but I do have a Hoya plant that belonged to my great-grandmother.
6. I’ve eaten deep fried grasshoppers.
7. I’ve shopped for, touched and bought fabric in an in-ground pool. Haven’t you?
So there, you now know a bit more about me. I leave it up to you to decide if all I’ve written is true or if I’m pulling your leg.
For tagging 7 others, well … you’re IT!
Have a great day, eh!