Thursday, July 30, 2026

Just Flying Along

Lately, not much time has been spent quilting ..... just too busy looking after hubby.

Today, I sat down for half an hour and just sewed some of my flying geese blocks.  I alternate one red and one green and so on.

Can you see my dwindling pile of red and green geese blocks?  When I see those pink stickers, that means only ten more of each colour and the strip is complete.
Tomorrow is another day and perhaps the strip can get completed, ironed and sewn together and then sewn onto the main body.  Getting so close to adding borders next.

Cherish your day, cherish your life, cherish your freedom and cherish your country.  My country will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be CANADA!

Elbows up, eh!   BABA

A thank you to Dr. Fauci for guiding us through COVID-19.  He was the only adult in the room to say it like it was and not what the orange buffoon was spewing.  Hubby and I listened to his advise and we are alive today.

No comments: