Wednesday, March 6, 2024

February and March Binding Challenge

Another month and another quilt done for both no-blog Mary and myself.

This is Mary's (before on the left and after with the binding) February quilt:

This is my quilt (more on this in another post):

For March, we have chosen our quilts.

These are Mary's.  Aren't those penguins adorable?   She is going to do these three small mini quilts for her challenge. 

This will be my quilt:

Mary mentioned to me that she is still pulling quilts from her closet and she still has bins in the basement with quilts to bind.  Holy Moly ..... just how many quilts does she have?????  She won't tell me and I'm kinda thinking she is too scared to start counting!  LOL  At least with this challenge, she is getting quilts finished, which is such a good thing for both of us!

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

5 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Mary must have a LOT of quilts! Binding is the part of quilting that I enjoy the least but I don't let them accumulate. I feel overwhelmed if I have two quilts to for binding at the same time much less a whole closet full! I can't wait to see your quilt finished, she's a beauty!

Jennifer said...

Your quilt is very pretty! I am another who can't see the point of letting bindings accumulate; I have one waiting to be done but it will have to wait until after we come home from our holiday. It will haunt me until it's done!

loulee said...

You are such a good friend to encourage Mary and keep her company. And you both get lots of completed quilts out of it.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

You have been very productive! Looks like you are heading into another good stitching month too. Love that Mary is getting her WIP"S finished off. Good quilting friends.

Chookyblue...... said...

Glad you are both making progress on the binding......