Saturday, August 21, 2021

Bargello is done!

Yippee .... my bargello is now a top!  My version of a bargello, that is.  Remember, I tossed the pattern!  LOL

I just plugged away at adding strip after strip after strip until there were no more strips.  Glad that was finally done with.

Then .... what the heck ..... get those borders on pronto!  So, I did.

Done!  Now, I can breathe a bit and get backing and batting ready.
Isn't this dragonfly fabric lovely?  It is a variegated batik fabric.  Love it!
Normally, I don't like working with batiks, but the bonus is there is no fraying of the fabric and with all those strips, there would have been a ton.

I'm glad that I did do this pattern, but that is it for any more repeats.  Once was enough!

Now, onto the next UFO!

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

No comments: