Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Binding away!

Yesterday, I got "My Corona Flowers" back from my lovely LAer.  Last night, binding got started until my eyes were just too tired to sew anymore.  Today, the rest of the binding is now on.  Nights are starting to cool so sewing binding is what I will be doing soon.

So ...... how many more quilts need binding?  See the top shelf on my quilt cabinet?  There are six quilts that need binding!  Better get cracking and get them moving closer to the finish stage.  Every time I look at my cabinet, I start to drool.  Do you blame me?  LOL

Binding, binding, binding .....

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Binding is a cool weather activity - nothing like a quilt on your lap to keep you warm!

Chookyblue...... said...

Goodluck with the binding.....and getting those other ones done......always wonderful to have them finished......