Monday, June 18, 2018

Roses top

After I got back from my Grenada vacation, I actually was at a loss of what to do in my studio.  It seemed that my mojo was still in Grenada.  LOL

The centre of this top was done and three of the borders.  It was on my design wall and I kept looking and looking and looking at it.  My brain kept saying to me "it won't get done if you just keep looking at it".  That did it.  My mojo was back!  This project needed to get finished!  I needed to make one more strip block (because of an oopsie by me) and just get that LAST strip border on.  So, it got done.  Then the assembly started and finally, this top is now a flimsy.
My goal this month is to get this top quilted and hand it over to our QOV representative.  A lady veteran will be the recipient.

What started as a cast off from a guild lady, turned out to be a lovely top.  Amazing what we can accomplish when we set our mind and hands to it.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Beautiful quilt..... It will be well loved ......

Jennifer said...

Amazing indeed!

Unknown said...

It is very interesting. I love all the things you share and see your beautiful creation. Thank you for sharing with everyone. I know everything about you. It's great and it's great.
สงครามที่โลกจดจำ