Monday, October 16, 2017

Fall decor

Finally, I got those 'pumpkins' letters painted and glued onto a plank of wood.  It feels so good to get those DONE.  They were bought five years ago before we moved from Toronto to North Bay.  Yes, time and a little bit of 'geterdone' attitude and now we can enjoy our display.
Something else got painted too.   This quilt rack was given to me by my friend Debra and has been hung and used since we moved here.  I've wanted to change the look from wood to white and now it also is done and we are enjoying it.  This rack sits above my ironing station.  Perfect!
Not too much has been going on here lately quilting wise.  My heart has been heavy with the loss of our last cat.  I will talk about her later, but not now.

Anyway, have a great day!

5 comments:

CountryGal said...

I am so sorry about the loss of your cat. I understand your pain as we had to say goodbye to two of our beloved animals this year. I still feel the hole left in my heart. Take care.

Jennifer said...

I love your new decor - wish I was there to enjoy autumn with you! Even though Ashes wasn't a noisy cat your house must seem very quiet now.

Jeanne A. said...

Your pumpkin display is lovely -- I am going to come trick or treat at your house!!!!!

Lisa Boyer said...

So sorry about the loss of your beloved kitty. Cats are so sweet and quietly devoted in their own way. Their lives are just too darn short! Each one leaves a special little hole in your heart when they have to leave. I hope your pain lessens with each day, and I wish you peace.

eloidastitches said...

I have been away, so I have catch up reading to do. But for now, I just wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs.