Saturday, July 18, 2015

Humbling along


It turned out that this was my something else project to work on.  I only have 38 projects (UFO's, PIGS, WIPs), but chose this one.  My Humble Christmas is slowly coming together.  I have to make lists of things to do, otherwise, I will just sit in front of the TV and fall asleep or wander around the house doing something that isn't important.


Great strides have been made.  The red/white striped borders were sewn on and the top has the row of trees sewn together and onto the centre.  The bottom will be easy, as I just have to replicate the top using the same size of tree blocks.  The sides will be another story.  I will have to figure out the math for the sides and see what works.

Now, if I was really smart, one size of tree block would be used throughout.  But nooooooo ... I have to do it the hard way and come up with something different.  :o)

DH and I are still in the renovating mode and that list seems to never decrease ..... ever.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well......not all trees in the forest are the same size, are they? I like your forest!

Julie Fukuda said...

Nice to have projects to choose from. Great job!

Teresa said...

I like it too. I always say if there is a path to take that makes it harder, that is the one I usually will end up on, but is so much interesting.

Mary said...

What a great quilt. It does look like a lot of work, but always a great thing to work on when you are on the road. Beautiful Work.