Saturday, November 10, 2012

Got Dots

All my Got Dots blocks are done and the time has come to put them up on my design wall and start the sewing together process to bring this to a partial flimsy.

There are two ideas going through my head for the borders and I have to decide which one it will be.  I'll talk more about that later.

As you can tell, more than one project gets worked on over the course of a week.  Unfortunately, I just get too bored to stay focused on just one project or UFO for any length of time; hence the reason for lots of UFO's.  Oh well, that is life and the main thing is .... I'm having fun! :o)

At least, I'm working on my UFO's and that is a good thing!  :o)

Have a great day! 

17 comments:

Barb said...

I just love this quilt! looking forward to seeing the borders!

*karendianne. said...

You know, there's so much interest here. The dots for movement and the hearts for rest which is beautiful because that's really where we should rest. In the heart of others.

Quiltgal said...

What a stunning quilt. Gorgeous. You really are so talented.

Karen said...

I would have had trouble sticking to making all those little circles. The blocks are going to make a wonderful quilt.

Jennifer said...

How gorgeous is that! I remember seeing dots peeking out of a project box in your studio......looking forward now to seeing it with borders.

Samantha said...

That is gorgeous! What dedication to sew all those dots on.

Can't wait to see it with borders.

Deb said...

Wow that is so impression RM love it and the layout is perfect!! your fingers just never every stop!
I am so curious on what will have to the boarder to compliment this wonderful heirloom.

Sharon said...

Wow, this is looking great, can't wait to see what you do for the borders,

Raewyn said...

Love these blocks! I've always found the starry heart block fascinating! I'm looking forward to seeing your border idea.

QuiltSue said...

That is fabulous. Is it your own design?

Karen said...

What a great job!! I'm not sure I would have that many little circles in me LOL! I think the border will tie it all together.

Teresa Rawson said...

This is delightful...I've never seen anything like it! I love all the circles!

In stitches,
Teresa :o)

Teresa said...

You make the neatest quilts! I am smitten with your Got Dots!

hetty said...

I like to work on different projects too. It keep things interesting. Love your Dots! Fantastic!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Michele T said...

I love this quilt!! Thanks for sharing a neat idea!!

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Beautiful!