I took this photo well over a month ago, but simply forgot to post it.
This quilt was worked on during the period when my Mom was dealing with breast cancer and my mind was pre-occupied and not enough attention was paid to the placement of the appliqué pieces. The appliqué is a bit crooked in a few places and I’m OK with that. In the past, those areas would have been ripped out and re-sewn. Now, I find that it’s not the end-of-the-world if my quilts are a bit wonky as there are more important things to fret over.
This pattern was designed using EQ5. The appliqué block was altered to make it my own design and there is a lot of hand quilting in this quilt.
Have a great day!