Saturday, December 31, 2022

December and January binding challenge

Well, we DID IT!  No-blog Mary and I bound at least one quilt per month for 2022!  A few extra quilts  were slipped in by both of us but mostly we stuck to one per month.  Sometimes, we each waited until the last day of the month to show our quilts and other times, our quilts were done well in advance of the month end deadline.  Still, we got at least 12 quilts done and that is such a beautiful word!  Ahhh, the feeling of success is wonderful!  What a great way to end 2022.

This is Mary's December quilt:

and this is her January quilt:

My December quilt is my School House quilt and there will be another post next year showing this quilt in full.

For January, my quilt chosen will be my red/white "Gingham Swirl".  The binding has already been cut and sewn together.  Just need to sew it onto my quilt and I will be happily sewing the binding down on one of our cold winter nights.
Wishing you all the best for 2023!

Happy New Year!

Cherish your day, cherish your life

4 comments:

Florida Farm Girl said...

Congratulations on meeting your goal. I need to get busy stitching. Happy New Year.

Kyle said...

Congratulations on meeting your goals. You're already forging ahead for 2023.

loulee said...

It's been great sharing in your successes and seeing a year long parade of fully finished quilts. Here's to another year of binding.

Jennifer said...

A great effort.....I loved seeing your School House quilt today!