Friday, July 8, 2022

Dilly Flower update

The centre of this project is now complete!  All that has to be decided now is how much bigger to make this quilt?  A few ideas are fermenting in my brain ....  


There was a question about how the hexies were sewn together?  Everything you see here is by hand using English Paper Piecing method.  No machine.

"Dilly Flower" is available on Elise Baek's etsy site and she regularly shows new patterns on the Facebook site .... English Paper Piecing Society.  I'm a member of that group and it is so nice to see EPP patterns and quilts and works in progress.

Cherish your day, cherish your life!

7 comments:

Kim said...

All those hexies are beautiful! Oh, how I love a quilt brimming with hexies.

Gretchen Weaver said...

I love the EPP flowers but sorry, I don't have suggestions for borders. Happy stitching!

Jennifer said...

Oh....it definitely needs some applique.....some stars.....lol

loulee said...

Your Dilly Flowers are beautiful.

Vicki W said...

It's really beautiful and I'm sure you will design a perfect border!

Kyle said...

Totally awesome 👌

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

This looks great! I love how the colors glimmer.