Monday, August 11, 2014

Almost there ...

After spending more time at our cottage, my Oh Wonderful, Summer's Here is nearing the end and a couple of friends came along to give me a hand:

After their tremendous help, the section on the right has all the little pieces that need to be sewn together:
So, so, so close!

I am heading down to Toronto next weekend and this project just might be coming along with me to sew the remaining sections to the larger section.  I will be visiting Debra and attending this quilt show.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

What great little helpers you have there! Could be a quilter of the future, perhaps? Enjoy the quilt show, and say hello to Debra for me!

Raewyn said...

Such memories that will are being stitched into this quilt, Rose Marie! (Actually you did very well to achieve anything!!)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a wonderful helper....love it...

QuiltSue said...

What great helpers you had.

Julie Fukuda said...

That is a great assistant... and the quilt is looking great too.

Karendianne said...

What a whole lot of happy!

Karee said...

Lovely! She will remember this time with you and your quilt when she puts thread to needle in the years ahead.

CountryGal said...

So cute - lucky you to have such great helpers!! Enjoy Toronto and the quilt show and say hello to Deb for me!