Friday, August 23, 2019

Darn ... not my quilt!

I just have to share this quilt with you!  It belongs to my friend Darlene (quilting in the garage owner).   We have both been working on hand projects and this is what she has been working on this past winter and summer.

Oh, and did I mention that is is hand quilted too!  She is using perle cotton and big stitching and  cotton batting with no scrim. 


Beautiful work, Darlene!  Perfect for your cottage to snuggle under when that lake breeze is a bit cool.

Darlene thought of me and how I am always on the lookout for nice spots to take quilt photos and her cottage has a lot of nice areas.

We are both working on a secret project and later in the year, we can both reveal our project.  More on that later. 

What are you stitching today?

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh - that is indeed beautiful! Please pass on my congratulations to Darlene for a gorgeous quilt.

Kyle said...

Darlene's quilt is stunning. The photo shoot captured the outstanding workmanship. Beautiful!