Sunday, January 3, 2016

2015 tally

To all my quilting friends and readers of my blog ..... Happy New Year and all the best for 2016!

I just love this time of year when quilters do a tally on their blogs and we get to revisit wonderful tops and quilts.  The eye candy is sometimes too much, but I'm not going to complain.  Bring on those year end tallies.  Inspiration to finish a few UFO's sure kicks into high gear soon afterwards and I do know that it has hit me hard.

Now, let's get down to business.   Was 2015 a good year for me?  

These are the finished quilts that got made last year:

Every time I see my Gumballs quilt (shown below), I want to do that border quilting again.  Just love, love it!


  These are my completed tops:




Plus, one more top that has to remain a secret for now.  A lot of slow stitching went into some of these tops and I enjoyed each stitch.

So, was it a good year for me?  Absolutely.  Any completed quilt or any project brought to a top stage is always a good thing.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow .... Fantastic xxxx

Created by Kathi said...

Lovely finishes.. could you share the blog post of the apple core finish... would love to know more about it.. your applique is delightful and I enjoy following your blog! :) Kathi

eloidastitches said...

Wow! Impressive collection of finishes!! I love the circles quilting design on your Gumballs quilt. They are all beautiful.