Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Just one more ...

.... section and this Apple Core centre will be done!  Oh my, I can taste it!
Would you like to see what else is on my design wall?  Tumblers and my triangles.  There will be a long post coming up on my triangles.  There have been questions about them and they need to be answered.
Lately, I have been busy cutting out beige tumblers for the remaining three sections.  The borrowed template needs to go back to my friend Jeanne.  The tumblers are my leader/ender project (Bonnie Hunter has a sew along right now on her blog).  The tumblers are coming together slowly but surely.  A few sewn together here and there and viola a section is done before I know it.  This kind of surprise is most welcome.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can taste those apples too! Love the red tumblers......and the triangles......

Julie Fukuda said...

Your scraps are getting a good workout. What fun!

Rosa said...

Absolutely beautiful quilt and fabric combo!