Saturday, September 12, 2015

Apple Core slices

Well .... great progress has been made on my Apple Cores.  The bottom section on the right has been sewn together but not attached to the main body.  That bit will come later.

I am on a mission to get the rest of the sections done.  I've split up the last bottom right section into two to help make it easier and faster to finish.  Anything to feel like some kind of progress has been made and this will help to keep the motivation going.  :o)

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looking forward to seeing it finished!

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

I have enjoyed following your apple core posts, you are so close to a lovely finish.

Deb said...

hey you didn't post about what's beside it! I can see a little more action on the wall then you are letting on!

julieQ said...

I have been watching you put together this quilt, and it is just wonderful! You are on a roll!

hetty said...

Whatever keeps your motivation going is a good thing. It looks fantastic so far! You'll be done in no time!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

You are getting so close to the end--love it!

Teresa said...

It's looking great and I am fighting the urge to do one myself. Are you doing this by hand or in a machine?

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am really impressed. You have done a spectacular job on this top. I can't wait to see it completed and quilted.