Thursday, October 16, 2014

Retreat time

Today, I along with no-blog Mary (from Toronto) will be heading out for our first quilting retreat.  Yep, we are newbies!

We really don't know what to expect.  There have been some interesting emails going back and forth amongst some of the attendees. 

Now, trying to decide what to bring?

For sure, this project is coming along:
It will be so nice to get this project done and since it is fall .... what better project to work on?

There will be apple cores for some handwork time:
Perhaps some adult bibs will get made?  This past week, two have been made (they are shown on the right) and eight more need to get done to meet my annual donation commitment for my day quilting guild.

Those projects should keep me busy and there is enough of a variety that I shouldn't be bored.

Have a great day, eh!

5 comments:

antique quilter said...

your going to have lots of fun I bet! Love the pumpkin quilt can't wait to see that one finished!
Kathie

Jennifer said...

Have a wonderful time at the retreat.....and I love love love that pumpkin quilt!

Barb said...

love your fall piece - yummy colors!!
have fun on your retreat!

Karen said...

I look forward to seeing progress on the pumpkin quilt. It's that time of year.

QuiltSue said...

I hope you have fun. I too am off to my first retreat this weekend and am looking forward to it.