Thursday, October 31, 2013

October OPAM and this and that

I'm back from my trip to Aruba where we enjoyed the sun, sand and beach and hot, hot weather.

I did bring along one hand piecing project with me, but it was too breezy sitting on the beach to be able to do much.  One day, the breeze was a tad too strong and it whipped open my box and 3 EPP pieces went waltzing towards the sea for a dip.  Guess they were a tad too hot and needed to cool down.  :o)

So, this is all that was accomplished on my trip.  That is better than nothing and I will be happy with this lot.
My DH came to me a few days before my trip to Aruba with bits of rags in his hands.  Could I make him a new bag to replace the one that got chewed up by one of his tools?  Yes, I could and did and that is my October OPAM (One Project A Month).
 Have a great day!