Friday, October 26, 2012

Where I'm at .... and Aussie guests!

Gosh, but I sure have been busy lately.  Between joining the Near North Quilting Guild, taking two quilting classes, shopping and buying a new vehicle and getting our home ready for two special guests, not much has been getting done in the quilting department ...... oh, and I had to really, really clean and sort my studio again after pulling fabrics for my two classes.  Whew, nice and tidy again.

The only thing that I have felt like doing at night is a bit of hand quilting and this is my progress so far.  Over half done in the center and I do know what I will be doing in the borders.  So it is coming along ... chug ... chug ....

Now, for our two special guests ..... Jennifer and her husband Kevin will be arriving today.  All the way from Australia with stops in Toronto and southern Ontario!  They last visited us in October 2009 and you can read about their visit here.  We have a lot of things lined up for us to do and hopefully the weather will be kind to us during their visit.

The weather is turning cool again and a nice pot of soup will be nice to have after a day spent outdoors.

Have a great day, eh!

2 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Wow! How fantastic that you get to spend time with Jennifer. My warmest blessings to you all.

Unknown said...

It´s nice to have guests you don´t see often.