This twin-size top started with left-over flower blocks that were in a bin for a very long time now.
With the need for quilts/blocks for the Australian bush-fire projects, I decided that these blocks could go for that cause.
So, with the addition of a few nine patches and some additional appliqué …. viola, this top will soon be on its’ way to Australia. Kiera is collecting the blocks and is sending these and others down to her MIL, Jennifer, in Australia. Jennifer is arranging the bocks to be sewn into tops and quilted by some ladies down under. I just took my blocks a few steps further and gave Kiera a completed top to help speed up the finishing process.
I hope whoever receives this quilt will give it tender, loving care and that they will enjoy and find comfort within its folds. :o)
Have a great day!