Sunday, September 27, 2026

Big Milestone

A big milestone was reached this past week ..... I made it to 75 yrs. old and still going strong!  Woohoo!

My family surprised me with lawn decorations ...


My niece, Renee had a lady make this star block for me.  Those cookies are delicious!  What a unique gift to get.  

I've had a couple weeks of working on my EPP project.  This section is now done.  Another woohoo!
It is now being joined to the first section.  I'm so happy with the progress.

For the next few weeks, I will be busy cleaning and downsizing some furniture.  With all the walkers, canes and rollators now in our home, space is needed to get around safely.

Cherish your day, cherish your life, cherish your freedom and cherish your country.

My country will ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS be CANADA!

Elbows up, eh!  BABA (Buy anything but American)

No comments: