Sunday, September 4, 2011

An Autumn Trip

I'm taking a wee autumn trip ..... right down to my basement studio! :o) During the change of display quilts in our home from summer to autumn colours, guess what? There are not enough autumn quilts to go around. Well, I will just have to do something about that. So, after a bit of browsing through my fabric stash, these 5 colours were chosen ....... .... to make this Trip Around The World (otherwise known as TATW).

Since you have asked and commented about this design before on previous posts, why don't I just make another TATW quilt and give you a tutorial so that you also can make your own? Makes sense, doesn't it? Besides, I really do need another autumn quilt! :o)


For now, just bear with me as I work on this quilt and tutorial. Just think of what colours you would like in your own TATW.


Have a great day!

6 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

I think those colors are perfect.

liz said...

I am curious to watch your tutorial on this. Do you promise it is likely to be finished?

Jennifer said...

Good fall colours....and I'm pretty sure I have some of that gold fabric!

Bren said...

Ooooo. TATW has always intimidated me! I am excited for your tutorial. What is the yardage for the fabrics needed?? I am going fabric shopping tomorrow!

*karendianne. said...

Oh, a tutorial. Okay. We can wait! :)

julieQ said...

I do love this pattern and the fall colors you have chosen are just perfect!