Photos of Finished quilts

▼

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Spring quilts

All my quilts have been changed from winter to spring.  After all, we are in spring time.  The calendar says so by a couple of weeks.

In our foyer.
Our dining room.  I didn't realise that I had two tulip quilts until they got pulled out of storage.  Nice.

In our living room.
I like this shot.  It captures the quilt in the foyer.
Weather wise, the snow is almost gone on our hill.  We have had a few days of nice weather just above zero degrees.
There has been a slight dusting of snow.  Not bad, we can handle that.
This is what we woke up to this morning!  SNOW ..... again .... and -20C temperatures.  Yesterday, we had howling winds and white-outs.  It was a tad tricky for driving.  Guess we will be in boots again for a while and spring will be delayed in coming to our neck of the woods.
Oh well .... have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the tulip quilts! May you snow melt quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spring quilts are beautiful and despite the snow, spring can't be far behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy you all that space to display your beautiful work. Oh, every time I considered complaining about our winter weather, I remembered the "lake effect" and was happy with the little snow we had here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you hang your quilts? I love how there aren't any hangers showing.

    ReplyDelete

In order to eliminate spam comments, I have installed COMMENT VERIFICATION. Thank you for your understanding and patience!