Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No-Reply

I've been getting a lot of comments lately that I have not been able to reply back to because your email address is 'no-reply'. So, if you left a comment on one of my posts and I have not replied back to you, that is why.

If your blog is set up with Blogger.com, this is what you need to do to activite your email address.

a) Sign-in to your blog account.
b) Once you are in, you should be looking at your post page.
c) Look to the far right and click on EDIT PROFILE.
d) Scan down the questions to the 3rd. one - SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS
e) Click onto the box beside SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS and a tick shows up in the box.
f) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click onto SAVE SETTINGS

Your email address should start showing up when you leave comments now.

Remember, you can always remove the tick to remove your email address down the road for whatever reason.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

yes good post.....

Roslyn Atwood said...

The cotton candy looks just like that,aptly named!Thanks for the compliment on the bargello, it was my first, well I did make half of a scrap bargello many years ago, yep, just half!
Blessings, Roslyn

Quilting Diva said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. To answer your question about Blue Bayou. It was a BOM at the local quilt shop. It cost $20.00 to sign up and you'd get each bom instructions and fabric for free providing you brought it by the quilt shop on a specific day. I missed one month because I was on holiday but otherwise I bought the fabric for the border and to make the mitered corners. I'm happy with the results.

Annie said...

Good to have some explicit instructions from time to time - thanks! I pretend I'm computer savvy, but I'm just pretending!

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing this Rose Marie! I wish everyone would get on board with this.