Thursday, April 17, 2008

Quilting Friends

You just never know how you will meet up with quilters. At my Mom’s funeral, my cousin, Lynn, informed me that she has made a couple quilts with the help of her friend. Lynn has a trailer in a summer trailer park and she and her friend, Bev quilt for a week in August.

Bev, so graciously sent me photos of her quilts and gave me permission to post them. Aren’t they gorgeous? Bev is currently on a baby quilt run and is longing to make a pink baby quilt.




Now, if only I can get my cousins Lynn and Deb to send me photos of their quilts, I could share them with the rest of the world. Come on, girls …… don’t make me beg! :o)

My SIL, Marian makes quilts and I think it is time to share them as well. I do have some photos of ones that she has made, but will need to ask permission to post them. How about you, Paula ….. want to join in, too? How else will the world get to see your lovely quilts?

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Guðrún said...

Beautiful quilts, this is a great idea, showing us quilts from those who are not blogging.

Joyce said...

Her quilts are beautiful. I met a relative of my husband's at a funeral yesterday and it turns out that she quilts too. You just never know do you.

Bren said...

Gorgeous! Baby quilts are fun! I always see "life" when I look at one.

Brandy said...

I love the bright colorful quilt that the baby is on; oh and the baby is cute too LOL.